Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GOTCHA!

I typically let my 10 minute walk to work determine the day i'm going to have. For example, today a crotchity over aged lawyer type in a tweed suit cut in front of me at the Paradise Cafe and ordered a cwossaint and large decaf black coffee. Short of shooting her my nastiest Jersey City sneer, I simply made small talk with the counter girls therefore delaying them from serving her majesty's calorie laden French pastry. I won't lie that it didn't give me a small thrill to see her impatience brew as the girls and I gabbed about everything from the weather to our weekend plans, et al...

From that point forward, i KNEW that getting up this morning was worth it. By 8:05am, I had learned that being overly impressed with yourself only gets you slow service and that the stinkeye only works at night clubs! What did you learn today? How do you outwit a nitwit? Do tell...

1 comment:

  1. biatch.. hahahaha .. i would actually do the same thing ahhahah

    ReplyDelete